G-Wiz Owners Club Christmas Dinner - 17th December 2008

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
MB

G-Wiz Owners Club Christmas Dinner - 17th December 2008

Postby MB » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:33 pm

The G-Wiz Owners Club is holding a Christmas Dinner on the 17th December 2008 in East London.

If anyone wishes to come along from the BVS, you would be most welcome. More details available here. Drop me a private message or an e-mail (mike@g-wiz.org.uk) if you wish to reserve a place.
My new book is out: The 2011 Electric Car Guide is available from Amazon and all good bookshops.

MB

Postby MB » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:08 am

We've had to change our venue, but there are still spaces available if anyone wishes to attend.

There is a possibility that we'll have a prototype electric car at the event as well. No guarantees yet, but it's a five door family hatchback and this would be the first chance to see the car in the flesh.

If you wish to attend, drop me a private message.
My new book is out: The 2011 Electric Car Guide is available from Amazon and all good bookshops.

MB

Postby MB » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:19 am

Last call for anyone who wants to come along on Wednesday.

If you are interested, I need to know by Monday lunchtime.

MB

Postby MB » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm

We had a good event: 24 people turned up, and a good time was had by all.

We're now looking into the possibilities of running an electric car show at the venue next Spring, inviting along a number of manufacturers to display cars and have cars available for demonstrations.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Nice one Mike, good turn out as well 8)

Any pics ??

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Events”