Camden GREEN Fair Regents Park Sunday 06 06 2010

BVS Events area, want to meet up with fellow EV'ers then this is the place to post. Please follow the guidelines if you are starting a topic here.
ex925

Camden GREEN Fair Regents Park Sunday 06 06 2010

Postby ex925 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 am

Just a quick email to let you know that Camden Green Fair and BikeFest is BACK! The Fair will take place once again in Regents Park, on Sunday 6th June 2010, from midday till 7.30 pm.

If you haven't been to the fair before, it is the largest Green Fair in London, regularly getting over 20,000 people attending. We have some fantastic new features lined up for this year, including an Eco Science Arena, Eco-Futures zone and an authentic Village green. Our usual attractions include music, campaigns, health, kids zone, ethical fashion, workshops and a Transport Zone, which is why I have contacted you.

I want to make the Transport Zone really good this year, showing the whole range of options for minimising the ecological effect of our need and desire to travel around. I would love to have you represented at the Green Fair. You can download an application form from our website - www.camdengreenfair.org.uk - or drop us a line at this e-mail address and I can send you one.

Pass the word - this year is going to be great!

Sam Nimmo

--
Camden Green Fair
Stalls Co-ordinator

07577 736 825
www.camdengreenfair.org.uk
stalls@camdengreenfair.org.uk

Return to “Events”