sad Enfield 8000

Do you own an Enfield electric car or want to know about them, then his is your area.
classicar

sad Enfield 8000

Postby classicar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I have a very sad looking Enfield 8000 which has been off the road some 15 years standing outside. Batteries shot, cracked windscreen, bumpers almost disintegrated but all there and the main chassis looks sound. I was going to restore it but have several other projects and am now wondering what to do with it. I see that there are some still running and so I guess this one would at least have some value as spares but are there crazy people like me that may restore one of these?

classicar

Re: sad Enfield 8000

Postby classicar » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:46 pm

I am surprised that there are no Enfield owners showing interest in this little car or at least spares so I will have to break this little car and sell the parts common with other vehicles and pass the rest on for scrap value. Not what I want but it may be the only option. I have already tried to get a museim interested in a static exhibit but does look smart enough for this at present.

nigel.tegg

Re: sad Enfield 8000

Postby nigel.tegg » Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi There!

I have two that I plan to restore/rebuild, maybe we can work together on them? One is fairly complete, the second a "glider" without windscreens.

Regards,

Nigel Tegg BEng.
07976 177183
nigel@espv.co.uk

Return to “Enfield Cars”