Viz Magazine

Own C5 or just want to know more about these little EV's from the 80's then click here to enter their world.
Peter Eggleston

Viz Magazine

Postby Peter Eggleston » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

I noticed there was an article on the Sinclair C5 in the June/July issue of Viz Magazine.
Peter

JoanneB

Re: Viz Magazine

Postby JoanneB » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Ah Peter,

You will be referring to the paragraph in the spoof Jeremy Clarkson column where Jacko from Brush Strokes refers to 'an electric box full of s%#&e' which 'has a couple of pedals for when the battery is f#%&@d' next to a picture of a Sinclair C5. In the same column are cars of equal joke value such as an old Allegro, and a Morris Minor. :lol:

Good old Viz. As an anthropologist, I must say that the Viz is the nearest thing I see to a publication that perfectly captures the culture (and under-culture) of Britain today. At least they are not lampooning the Nissan Leaf or the G-Wiz, but I give it a year! Viz is one of my favourite publications, alongside the Battery Vehicle Review, of course. The fact that they often make Jeremy Clarkson out to be a complete and utter something or other is a bonus too.

booboo

Re: Viz Magazine

Postby booboo » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 am

..missed that edition !

Shame, I'll have to see if I can get a copy - I tend to collect as many "press cuttings" about the c5 as I can (good and bad).

My favourite is the spitting image clip :lol: ;
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8162&hl=en
London to Brighton on a Sinclair C5 - 6/5/07 - what a trip !
Ford Explorer 4.0 v6 petrol for everyday abuse - thank God for LPG
Sinclair C5's (Plus "c5alive.co.uk" ) as a hobby

Return to “Sinclair C5”