for sale..

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
jezf

for sale..

Postby jezf » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Due to redundancy, I have for sale my V reg, year 2000 Citroen Berlingo van, purchased in August 2007. Currently has covered only 14,300 miles from new.
Batteries serviced and brushes changed in June 08 by Citroen Service Agent. Absolutely perfect runner, has been used as a daily commute to Westminster with a 14 mile round trip. Ply lined rear. Whilst in my ownership I have been the sole very careful driver, driving always in the green section, rarely into the yellow. I always obtain at least 45 miles from a full charge, sometimes 50+ miles. Comes with cd player and professionally installed Nokia car kit. The only reason for sale is redundancy, as I have little hope of obtaining another job in the West End.

Offers invited please.

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Seems a shame to sell her :cry: gota be the cheapest motoring you'll ever own, its not like they cost a lot to run or keep even as a 2nd vehicle.

But if needs must I suppose :(

Bung some pics up.

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Flying John
Site Staff

Postby Flying John » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 pm

I think to realise the best price Ebay is a good marketplace.

jezf

Postby jezf » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:22 am

For sale on ebay. Please search under Berlingo Electrique. Thanks.

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”