Now I have another one !!! - Blingo takes residence in Kent

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
Flying John
Site Staff

Now I have another one !!! - Blingo takes residence in Kent

Postby Flying John » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:42 pm

So now I have "The Green Machine" and anothe Blingo. I had a W reg one before, that went very faulty, but I liked them so much I have bought a 2003 facelift model.

On the W reg I did the seat conversion and rebuilt the suspension and fitted a few extra then "Bang" it all went wrong. So I sold her for spares and now I have one that already has the seats in - but I have to weld up the seat clip pockets - and she has the glass too. So I just need the Multispace trim and she will be very sweet. Only 11,300 miles so fingers crossed for no trouble with this one.

Thanks to Chris for coming to view her with me and plugging the Actilite in. Perhaps we Bligno owners should get the BVS to buy one as a group that we can share, just like the library works, then we can all do our own watering...

John

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Nice one John glad your back in Blingo land 8)

Must admit if you hadnt have bought it I think I would have had it and sold mine :wink: it is a very nice one.

I think saying your old one went
went very faulty
is a bit of an understatement :lol: :lol: :lol:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”