Jezf's new berlingo

If you own a Electrique or any of the other PSA range of vehicles then look here for your answers and post your questions or general views here
jezf

Postby jezf » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:34 pm

I am doing a 12 mile round trip, and it used about 30% for that daily journey.

jezf

Postby jezf » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:47 pm

Charged up to 100% last night!

ChrisB

Postby ChrisB » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:03 pm

As I suspected the energy meter is just getting use to your driving style and terrain etc.

The Energy meter to be honest isnt that clever and I recon fairly removed from the actual charging side of things, just cos its not making it to 100% dosnt mean the batteries arent being charged to 100% .

If you take a look at the range thread ( think its there ) I managed to run my energy meter to zero and beyond :shock: it then ran into theproblem that it was using a negative number to start with during the start of the re-charge and this meant it didnt make 100% and only managed about 85% for the first recharge. Over the next 8 cycles it got better and eventually settled at 100%.
During this time I checked the terminal voltage of the batteries and they where still peaking out quite nicely and it was still sucking up the correct number of Ah during the recharge, so the conclusion is the Ah meter while it can be fairly accurate can get very much out of sync :wink:

ChrisB
I reject reality and substitute my own !!!!!!

Return to “Citroen Berlingo Electrique or other PSA vehicles”